Continental Tower Hunt – January 7, 2023
Renowned as New England’s finest upland bird hunting destination, the Preserve Sporting Club offers the best landscapes and presentations for hunting, shooting and the camaraderie of fine dining at day’s end.
This year, we’ll celebrate the British driven shooting season with monthly Continental Tower Hunts through fall and winter. These exclusive full-day outings invite you to reach for your wool caps and soft leather boots.
The day begins with a robust breakfast in the clubhouse, or you can opt to shoot our compact sporting clays to warm up. Orientation starts mid-morning followed by a 1,500-bird release. Twenty-four shooters will rotate between our 12 shooting pegs and 13th peg warming station.
Two shooters man each station with a retriever and handler standing by to assist. Wind and sky make magic as you perfect your leads while pheasants race overhead from the Northeast’s tallest wing-shooting tower 210 feet above the lowest station. Between pegs is a brief and scenic walk filled with conversations of great shots and the ones that got away.
The day is capped off by a lively, exquisitely prepared seasonal game dinner followed by a Scotch and cigar pairing.
- Full breakfast in the Main Lodge or option to shoot compact sporting clays
- Safety orientation
- High Tower Hunt, ammunition is provided, and guns are available OR you’re welcome to bring your own.
- Lavish dinner followed by Scotch and cigar pairing
- Traditional Shooting Attire is required.
- Men: Button-Up Shirts, Ties, Blazer
- Ladies: Shooting Dress, Vest.
- Closed toed weather appropriate shoes. No jeans.